Policies and Procedures
- 3rd Grade students are allowed to have two books checked-out in his/her name.
- 4th and 5th Grade students are allowed to have 3 books checked-out in his/her name.
- Students must return books to the library before they will be allowed to select new books for check-out..
- Students may have items checked out for two weeks. If they need additonal time, they may renew items.
- We do not charge overdue fines.
- If an item becomes lost or damaged,a fine is placed on the student's account. It is the responsibility of the student or parents to pay the fine.
- Students will not be able to check out additional books until the fine has been paid. If the lost item is found and returned within the same school year, a refund will be issued.
- If the student has any fines at the end of the school year, their report card will be held until the fine has been paid.